Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Samples Challenge Day 11.

Background: I noticed that lately, my indie eyeshadow samples are not getting enough love, simply because it's easier for me to reach for tubs. So I decided to challenge myself to use them more often. Everyday, I pick 2 eyeshadow samples randomly out of my collection without looking, and I have to use them. I can add other products in, but the 2 colours have to be the main part of the look.

Today I got pretty awesome colours! Notoriously Morbid's She's Full of Secrets (swatch here) & Ten Three Labs' It's Your Funeral (swatch here). 



Unfortunately, I had a meeting today so I had to keep it relatively simple. Well....as simple as you can go with such bright, vibrant colours...

monolid make up

Isn't it pretty? This is with primer only! Unfortunately, with primer only, the eyeshadow ended up with one big bald hole where my monolids fold in.

monolid make up

I'm just going to pretend that was totally intentional. Full face! The lipstick is a frankenlipstick I made ages ago.

monolid make up



2 comments:

  1. She's Full of Secrets is amazing! That sheen is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete