I recently did an exaggerated ombré liner on my monolids.
If you like the look, here's the tutorial:
- Apply tape. I made an exaggerated wider angle since that's the look I'm going for.
- Create a wing with a white liner on the inner half and a black liner on the outer half. I'm using NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Milk & Slate here. I'm doing this so there's even more gradient when I apply the eyeshadows. Don't worry if it's messy, we'll fix it later.
- Blend the eyeliners.
- I'm using all Müse eyeshadows, but you can just pick any colour that works for you. Apply the orange eyeshadow on the inner half, stopping before the blended black part of the line.
- Apply the red eyeshadow on the rest of the line and blend.
- Blend in a gold eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eye.
- Blend in a black eyeshadow on the tip of the wings.
- Dip a q-tip in eye make up remover, and clean up the wings, creating a very crips line.
- Remove tape, apply mascara, do brows and tra-dah!