If you love colour like me, I definitely recommend e.l.f.'s Primer & Liner Sealer. I personally don't like the primer since I find it too oily & cakey for me, but the magic happens with the liner sealer. It basically turns any eyeshadow you have into a liner!
- You can have liquid liners in any colour you want now! No need to buy that one blue liner you'll only use once in a while! Yay!
- So cheap at $3
- The brush is angled so application is easy, and yes, you can get supersharp wings with it
- Relatively water-proof & smudge-proof
- Not available in Indonesia, so you have to either buy it online or get someone to buy it for you from the US
- The colour comes out slightly translucent, and it's not very buildable either (tried it with black eyeshadow and it's still not that opaque)
- When you apply it over your eyeshadow, sometimes it picks up the eyeshadow underneath so you end up with a blended colour instead of a crisp liner
- Comes with a primer I never use