Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Review: EOS Hand Lotion

My awesome friend bought me EOS's hand lotion in Berry Blossom to try out. 
Image courtesy of: evolutionofsmooth.com
Image courtesy of: evolutionofsmooth.com

Application: It's a lightweight formula that spreads easily, so I was happy about that. It ends up with a sticky finish initially. Not a fan. It takes about 3-5 minutes before most of the stickiness goes away, but it still feels slightly sticky.

Scent: First impression was that it's heavenly! It smells like baby powder and berries. Eventually, only the sharp berry notes remained and it became a very chemical-y smell that reminds me of cheap room sprays.

Price: At $1.99, it's a steal!

Packaging: So cute and so easy to slip into my pocket.

Overall rating: 4/10, won't buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment