Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Samples Challenge Day 2.

Background: I noticed that lately, my indie eyeshadow samples are not getting enough love, simply because it's easier for me to reach for tubs. So I decided to challenge myself to use them more often. Everyday, I pick 2 eyeshadow samples randomly out of my collection without looking, and I have to use them. I can add other products in, but the 2 colours have to be the main part of the look.

Going on to Day 2 of my samples challenge. This time I drew Daisy Bird's Mean Bean Green & Hello Waffle's Magic Mirror. 

Magic Mirror is easy to use, it's pretty and gorgeous as an inner corner highlighter (swatch here).  Mean Bean Green though? It's one of my least loved colours (swatch here).

Oh well, this is the fun part of the challenge. Here's the look I came up with:







 The lip colour is Fyrinnae's Masala!



4 comments:

  1. I don't know if you're a Harry Potter fan at all, but this combo is very Slytherin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I'm totally going to pretend I was going for a Slytherin theme!

      Delete
  2. I think you did a great job with this- I'd be afraid to use such a bold green color (even though I think it's beautiful), but you really pulled it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! To be honest, this is only the 2nd time I've used this green. It's definitely bright and I've always been a bit scared of it XD

      Delete