Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

Samples Challenge Day 1.

I noticed that lately, my indie eyeshadow samples are not getting enough love, simply because it's easier for me to reach for tubs. So I decided to challenge myself to use them more often. Everyday, I pick 2 eyeshadow samples randomly out of my collection without looking, and I have to use them. I can add other products in, but the 2 colours have to be the main part of the look.

Here's day 1!

I drew Hello Waffle's Mad (swatch here) & Ten Three Lab's Ehhhhuagh (swatch here). Ehhhhuagh is exactly how I feel because these colours clash so badly. Btw, Ehhhuagh is a freaking annoying name to give anything. It's typo bait.


Here's the look I came up with:





Sorry for my expression, I was in a hurry.

Lip colour's the lip colour I made during the SEA IMAM gathering

2 comments:

  1. Pairing random samples is a fun idea! Although there's definitely the potential for some weird combinations.

    ReplyDelete