Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2015

IMAM Challenge: Dec 20 - Christmas Lights/Tinsel


Ok, so for this, I was inspired by a face chart by @valerievixenart and had to recreate it!

Christmas, lights

Ok, the product list is going to be LONG. Bear with me...

Face:

  • Dr. Jart Mineral BB Pact (02 Beige)
  • Life's Entropy Contour Stick (Neutron)
  • Femme Fatale's highligher (Toy Terror)
  • Old Revlon blush I lost the name to
  • Skindinavia primer & setting spray


Lips: 

  • Limnit (Deepest Taupes & Dreams, The Other Side)
  • Life's Entropy's lip theory (Quantum)


Eyes:

  • Majorlica eyeliner
  • Lancome pencil liner
  • My Pretty Zombie (mNg no. 2)
  • Daisy Bird Cosmetics (Dandy Dandelion, April Showers) 
  • Backstreets Makeup Co ((love))
  • Blackbird Cosmetics (Dim Tradition)
  • Ten Three Labs (Zombie Butts)
  • TKB Trading (Matte Red Pop)




Christmas, lights


I actually went out like this! I did alter the lips a bit by blotting Eccentric Cosmetics' Forbidden City in the middle!

Christmas, lights

No comments:

Post a Comment