Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2015

IMAM Challenge: Dec 13 - Meteor Shower

This look actually went wrong...I wanted to do streaks of glitter like a meteor shower, but I accidentally opened my eyes before the glue dried and ended up with a patchy mess. I ended up liking the look more so I stuck with it! The black is an old Müse eyeshadow that I added Crucible Gold too (swatch here) and the glitters are Lit's Gold Digger & Mexican Lucky.


The lips is Brazen's Two Faced, this blue duochrome lip gloss you can layer over any colour to give them a crazy blue shift!

2 comments:

  1. It turned out great even if it wasn't planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. http://meteormad.com/

    ReplyDelete